Monday 3 November 2014

Setting Powerful Intentions

When I woke up this morning I couldn't have imagined what an inspiring, loving and beautiful day it would be.  Having recently (and finally) come to the conclusion that I need to write,

...like if I don't, my muscles seize up and my thoughts end up trapping me in my own head;
...like if I don't, I just keep finding crap to do to justify the feelings of abandonment and guilt of so much material hitting my consciousness and me not utilising it to set my joy free;
...like if I don't, I cease to shine, my fire goes out and my breathing becomes shallow;
...like if I don't, I stare aimlessly for hours wondering what the hell I'm doing in my world;
...like if I don't, I WILL wake up at 0400 with a head full of magic I'm too lazy to capture

I know my blocking mechanisms and I know I am a sod for the perfect excuse to avoid greatness. I wonder if any of this registers in your world too - I'd love to share your journey with you.

I am setting new intentions to aid my new journey into true, visceral passion.

When I write I'm alive.  It's as simple as that.

When I bring great spirit to matter (creativity to qwerty) things begin to happen; I write 'stuff' that triggers feedback like "wow Chrissy, I literally felt that" and "you should write, y'know like real writing!".

My creativity breaks its bonds and bursts forth like a popped cork and all I have to do is type bloody fast to capture what is appearing in my mind before it evaporates back into the ether. When I write from a place of passion, it's like turning base metal into Gold.

I CAN'T not do this.

Getting back to my point (and not getting lost in your passion Chrissy) - setting powerful intentions. Yesss.

This morning I asked to be guided to what I needed today in relation to my desire to write and here I'll have to name check two amazing women.  First was Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love) who's website answered a very specific question I had asked about publishing last week; thanks Liz you rock.

The second, a lioness called Misty Pittman who writes with sexy passion and so much love I could burst and who (I suspect) writes via the portal of the great prima materia. Both have inspired me and both have brought me into a creative and powerful space as I find my way, feeling more supported, through the myriad opportunities available to me.  Thank you ladies.

My intentions were powerful because I cast them and let them go.  I didn't haul them back in and micro manage them to death through the human state of conditional acceptance; I just trusted that whatever powerful force guides me is absolutely trustworthy and very diligent indeed.

The next amazing surprise of my day came while revamping my blog. I found the 'stats' button (reluctant technophile - I know, oh the parody!) and was stunned to see that my blog has been viewed more than 500 times, in the UK and the USA.  In my world this is way more than I'd ever expected and, from me to you all - Thank You so very much.  You've all made my day and I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat!

Loveliness abounds as I sit in my writing corner, facing my fledgling library and sipping on Merlot.




With Love
Chrissy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment